ATMEGA328P-PU with Arduino Bootloader - Uno
So if you are looking at this product you probably fried your Arduino Uno. Don't feel bad, it happens to the best of us. We have taken the time to put the Uno bootloader on these bad guys, so if you need to replace or upgrade your chip it will be a snap! Of course don't forget you don't actually need an Arduino to use this chip. This is a standard ATMEGA328 AVR compatible chip.
- The heart and sole of your next robot!
- The perfect chip to revive or upgrade your Arduino (Uno only)
- Can be used as an AVR Microcontroller, or for an Arduino Uno
- 20 MHz 28 Pin Dip with 32KB Flash, and 2KB Random Access Memory
- 6 Analog/Digital Ports, 6 Basic Digital Ports, 6 PWM, and 1 Serial bus (Tx & Rx)