flashtree 12V Fan Controller, DROK DC Motor Speed Controller for Brush Motor 7V-60V 20A 420W PWM Driver Board Control 12V 24V 36V 48V Regulator Cooling Fan Dimmer Governor Pulse Width Modulator with Adjust Knob
- Parameters --- Applicable voltage range: DC 7V-DC 60V, 60V is the highest operating voltage, please leave a margin for application. Control power: 12V within 200W; 24V within 300W; 48V within 350W; Drive current: 20A.
- Aluminum Shell --- Prevents the controller from easily damaged; The holes in its sides and bottom makes it easier to be installed.
- Stable Performance and Small Heating --- With the good materials of FR4 double panels, reasonable circuit management and fuse, the modulator works quite excellent.
- LED Indicator and Power Supply Control --- The board equips with red LED power supply indicator which will light on when the module is power on. You can turn off power supply output by screwing the potentiometer.
- NOTE --- 1. This product is a DC brushed motor speed controller. It needs to be equipped with a DC power supply to power the governor. It cannot be connected to AC power and cannot drive the brushless motor. 2. Before powering on the wiring, please read the wiring label, the positive and negative poles of input cannot be mistaken. The output connection to the motor does not need to be positive or negative. But if the direction of rotation is wrong, please change the two wires of the motor.
model number: 090649
Part Number: 090649
Details: Parameters: Operating voltage: DC 7-60V Drive current: 20A Max. Control power: advise 12V within 200W, 24V within 300W, 48V within 350W.(for reference, depending on motor) Quiescent current: 0.02A (standby) PWM duty cycle: 1% -99% PWM frequency: 12khz Module: ZS-X1A Dimensions: 70 x 38 x 31 mm Features: 1. Resettable fuse: will turn-off automatically when it is over current. the fuse can self-rest after power-off and few seconds' cooling. so it allows stable performance and small heating. 2. Note: Please don't reverse connect the input power supply pole, or the module will be burnt. 3. The output electric motor (motor) no need to be divided into positive and negative poles. If the running direction is wrong, please replace the two motor wiring. 4. Adjust the potentiometer in clockwise direction for increasing and in anti-clockwise direction for decreasing. When you adjust potentiometer in anti-clockwise direction till its max width, you would turn off power supply output. 5. Aluminum shell prevents it from easily damaged. There are holes in its sides and bottom, making it easier to install. Also, it adopts FR4 double panel and reasonable circuit arrangement for more stable performance. How to use: Connect this device with lamp or work equipment or electric circuit and rotate the knob for dimming, speed, voltage, temperature control. Main Application: Especially suitable for regulation of low-voltage electric wire fever, such as: cutting Styrofoam, EPE, raincoat production, galvanocautery painting, and etc. Note: the speed controller is only suitable to control Brush Motors. Package Includes: 1x PWM Motor Speed Controller
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.4 x 1.6 inches