flashtree 6V 12V 24V Digital Display LED DC Motor Speed Controller PWM Stepless Speed Control Switch HHO Driver - Black CCM5Dh
- Input supply voltage: 6V-30VDC
- PWM frequency: 16kHz; Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
- Item size: 3.1 x 1.6 x 0.9 inches
- The maximum output power: 240W
- The maximum continuous output current : 6A (Peak current 8A)
Part Number: EK-G00015A1-1
Details: ELENKER 6V-30V 8A DC Motor Speed Controller
CCM5D DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM).
Large 0.56 inch 3-digit LED display numbers to allow viewing under the most adverse conditions.
The display range of 3-digit LED display is 000 - 100. (For example, displayed 066 as the picture 1, it means that the PWM output duty cycle is 66%.)
Adjustable speed range is 0%-100%.
Suitable for the DC motor (or DC load) within 6A, Peak current 8A.
Incorporate a push key. Push closed, and then push open.
Before you attempt to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
WARNING: Do not reverse positive and negative power loads. This will damage the controller.
To change motor direction, interchange the positive and negative wires of the motor.
1. Connect wires refer to the wiring diagram (No.5 picture).
2. Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.
3. The LED display displays the PWM output duty cycle.
4. Push the key, the controller closed, push it again, the controller open.
1 x DC Motor Speed Controller
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.0 x 0.2 inches