Faith 15A GFCI Outlet, Non-Tamper-Resistant GFI Duplex Receptacles with LED Indicator, Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Wall Plate, ETL Listed, Ivory
- Specifications: Electrical rating 15A/125V/1875W. Meets or exceeds UL943 2015 standards. Compliant with National Electric Code (NEC) requirements. ETL Listed.
- Slim GFCI Outlet: New slim, modern design for easier and quicker installation in shallow electrical boxes.
- GFI Outlets: Provides protection from electrical shocks that might occur from faulty appliances in damp locations. Device detects and trips on ground faults within 1/40 of a second
- Auto-Test 15 Amp GFCI Outlet: To ensure continuous protection against ground faults, the GFCI outlet conducts automatic self-tests. Install in your bathroom, kitchen, garage, and basement.
- Package Contents: (1)15Amp ivory GFCI receptacle, (1) 4.59"x 2.76" ivory wall plate, (2) screws, installation manual, stickers, US-based customer support
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: GLS-15A-IV
Part Number: GLS-15A-IV
Details: The Faith Electric GLS-15A-IV self-testing ground fault circuit interrupter outlet provides continuous protection from ground faults disconnecting power in 1/40 of a second if a dangerous condition is detected Once connected to power this GFCI receptacle automatically self-tests every 2-1/2 hours The green indicator LED light turns off if the outlet is not receiving power is broken or if it is at end-of-life Slimmer modern design for easier and quicker installation in electrical boxes Test and reset buttons match the device face color to blend in seamlessly Meets or exceeds UL943 2015 standards Compliant with National Electric Code (NEC) requirements ETL listed Package Contents (1)15Amp ivory GFCI receptacle (1) 4 59"x 2 76" ivory wall plate (2) screws installation manual stickers US-based customer support
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.9 x 1.7 inches