HiLetgo BTS7960 43A High Power Motor Driver Module/Smart Car Driver Module for Arduino Current Limit
- 5V isolate with MCU, and effectively protect MCU; 5V power indicator on board.
- Voltage indication of motor driver output end; can solder heat sink.
- Just need four lines from MCU to driver module (GND. 5V. PWM1. PWM2); isolation chip 5 V power supply (can share with MCU 5 V).
- Able to reverse the motor forward, two PWM input frequency up to 25kHZ; two heat flow passing through an error signal output.
- Isolated chip 5V power supply (can be shared with the MCU 5V), can also use the on-board 5V supply; the supply voltage 5.5V to 27V.
model number: 3-01-0833
Part Number: 3-01-0833
Details: Instruction: This driver uses Infineon chips BTS7960 composed of high-power drive full H-bridge driver module with thermal over-current protection. Double BTS7960 H-bridge driver circuit, with a strong drive and braking, effectively isolating the microcontroller and motor driver! High-current 43A. Electrical performance: Model: IBT-2 Input voltage: 6V-27V Maximum current: 43A Input level: 3.3-5V Control method: PWM or level Duty cycle: 0-100% Input port: 1.RPWM: forward level or PWM signal input, active high 2.LPWM: Reverse level or PWM signal input, active high 3.R_EN: forward drive enable input, high-level enable, low level off 4.L_EN: Reverse drive enable input, high-level enable, low level off 5.R_IS: forward drive current alarm output 6.L_IS: Reverse drive current alarm output 7.VCC: +5 V power output, 5V power supply connection with the microcontroller 8.GND: signal common low end Package Included: 1BTS7960 43A High Power Motor Driver Module/ Smart Car Driver Module
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.4 x 2.1 inches