HiLetgo L293D DC Motor Drive Shield Stepper Motor Drive Shield Expansion Board for Arduino Duemilanove Raspberry Pi
- This is a commonly used DC motor drive module, using a small current 293 chip DC motor driver chip.
- Using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 10 Volts, that some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter.
- Multi-function, easy to operate, a strong driver library support and feature updates.
Binding: Office Product
model number: 3-01-0506
Part Number: 3-01-0506-C
Details: Features: 1. to 4 bidirectional DC motors and 4 PWM speed controllers (approximately 0.5% resolution) 2. Up to 2 stepper motor forward and reverse control, single / double step control, staggered or micro-step and rotation angle control 3. 4-way H-bridge: The L293D chip provides 0.6A (peak 1.2A) current per bridge with thermal shutdown protection, 4.5Vto36V 4. The pull-down resistor ensures that the motor remains stopped at power-up 5. Large terminal blocks make wiring easier (10-22AWG) and power 6. With reset button 7. 2 large terminal external power terminals, to ensure logic and motor drive power separation 8. Download Easy to use software library for rapid project development Package Included: 1*L293D Motor Driver Shield
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.1 x 1.4 inches