HiLetgo RFID Kit - Mifare RC522 RF IC Card Sensor Module + S50 Blank Card + Key Ring for Arduino Raspberry Pi
- The MF522-AN module design the circuit of card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip.
- Easy to use, low cost, and applicable to equipment development and card reader development etc.
- Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
- The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds.
- The module use a voltage of 3.3V, it can connected communication with user's any CPU mainboard through several lines of SPI interface, it can ensure stable and reliable work, and reader distance.
Part Number: 3-01-0490-A
Details: RC522 chip 1. MFRC522 is a highly integrated read and write chip which is applicable to 13.56MHz contactless communications. 2. It is a non-contact read and writer card chip, low voltage, low cost and small size, is a better choice for smart meters and portable handheld devices development. 3. MF RC522 completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols. 4. Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products. 5. MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s. 6. As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, there are many similarities between MF RC522, MF RC500 and MF RC530, but also have many differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection, reduce PCB board size and cost. Electrical parameters: Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V Sleep current: <80uA Peak current: <30mA Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire Product physical characteristics: size: 40mm×60mm Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95% Package Included: 1 *RFID Kit
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.0 x 0.4 inches