ICP DAS USA ICP-I-7520 Isolated RS-232 to RS-485 Serial Converter with Din Rail Mount.
Brand: ICP DAS
- Easy-to-use Isolated RS-232 to RS-485 Converter (RoHS): Input : RS-232 Female 9-pin Connector; Output : RS-485 Protocol (two wire, D+, D-)
- Fast Data Transmission Speed: Automatic RS-485 Direction Control, Transmission Speed of up to 115200 bps, Auto Switching Baud Rate, Self-Tuner Asic Inside
- Safe and Flexible: 3000 VDC Isolation Protection on the RS-232 side, ESD Protection for the RS-232/485 Data Line
- Strong Communication Capabilities: Supports Maximum of 256 modules in a single RS-485 network without using a repeater; Supports Maximum of 2048 modules in a single RS-485 network when using a repeater
- Fits Easily with Applications of Any Scale: Supports Wide Operating Temperature of -25 °C ~ +75 °C (-13F ~ 167F). Din Rail Mountable and Easy to Set up.
model number: I-7520
Part Number: I-7520
Details: The I-7520 is an Isolated RS 232 to RS 485 Converter with Auto Tuning function, auto switching baud rate, and is made of fire retardant materials. Most industrial computer systems provide standard RS-232 serial ports. Though widely accepted, RS-232 has limited transmission speed, range, and networking capabilities. The RS-422 and RS-485 standards overcome these limitations by using differential voltage lines for data and control signals, which transparently converts RS-232 signals into RS-485 signals with no need to change any hardware or software. The I-7520 lets you easily build an industrial grade, long-distance communication system using standard PC hardware. Supports operating temperatures between -25 to 75C (-13F ~ 167F). For more information, visit http://www.icpdas-usa.com/i_7520.html?r=amazon
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.1 x 2.7 inches