Laurel Electronics LTS60 Serial Serial-to-Analog Converter: RS232/RS485 in, 4-20 mA Out, Powered by 85-264 Vac
Brand: LAUREL ELECTRONICS
- Converts an RS232 or RS485 input to an isolated, scaled 4-20 mA, 0-10 mA, 0-10V or -10V to +10V analog output.
- Supports Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, or Laurel ASCII protocols.
- Able to retrieve data from long character strings.
- Dual 120 mA solid state relays can respond to readings or to control characters.
- Universal 85-264 Vac or 90-300 Vdc power.
Part Number: LTS60
Details: The LTS60 serial data input, analog output transmitter accepts RS232 or RS485 serial data using the Modbus protocol, Laurel ASCII protocol, or direct ASCII characters, and converts this data to an isolated, scalable 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10V, -10V to +10V analog output. Using the Laurel ASCII protocol, the unit is able to retrieve digital data from long character strings. You can specify character positions, start and stop ASCII characters, how many characters to skip, and how many characters to process. The analog output provides 16-bit (0.0015%) resolution and 0.02% output accuracy of readings from -99,999 to +99,999 counts. Output isolation from signal and power grounds eliminates potential ground loops. Standard with the transmitter are teo solid state relays rated 120 mA at 140 Vac or 180 Vdc. The relays can respond to digital readings or to received control characters. The unit is housed in transmitter case which is only 22.5 mm (0.89 inch) thick and fits on a 35 mm DIN rail. Model LTS60 can be powered by 85-264 Vac or 95-300 Vdc.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.6 x 2.4 inches