Lystin 8 Channel DC 5V DC 230V Relay Module Control Board with Optocoupler for UNO R3 MEGA 2560 1280 DSP ARM PIC AVR TTL Logic STM32 Raspberry Pi
Color: 5V 8 Channel
- DC 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board, each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- With power indicator,8-way road has a status indicator. With a relay coil to absorb the diode protection.
- Indication LED's for Relay output status. Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
Part Number: 668810
Details: 8 Channel DC 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler Specification: Product Name : 8-Channel Relay Module Material: Durable hard PCB Current: AC250V 10A; DC30V 10A Voltage: DC 5V Output Channel: 8 Item size: 13.4x5.3x1.7cm / 5.28x2.09x0.67in Fetures: ●5V 8-channel Relay card interface and each needs 15 -20mA riders current. ●Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A. ●Application: Supports all MCU control, The industrial field, PLC control, Smart home control. (Remote control TV receiver, monitor display, audio equipment high rushing current use application) ●Easy installation with microcontroller such as Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, PLC, TTL logic. ●Indication LED's for Relay output status. Red refers to errors. ●Has both optical and magnetic isolation, providing a lot of protection to the inputs from electrical faults on the outputs. Package include: 1 x 8-Channel Relay Module
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.2 x 1.2 inches