Migro 2 Pole 40 AMP Heavy Duty Lighting Contactor 2 Pole Models (2 Pole 120VAC Coil Voltage)
- 2 Year Replacement Policy
- 40 FLA Amp Rating - 2 Pole - 120 Volt Coil. Replaces Most 2 Pole Contactors Rated at 20 Amps, 25 Amps, 30 Amps, 35 Amps, or 40 Amps
- Enclosed Contacts and Encapsulated 120 Volt Coil- Contactors meet specifications for devices up to 600 VAC
- Heavy Lug Terminals and Push-Ons for High Voltage Connections
- Compatible with:Packard, White Rogers, Packard, Fasco, Mars, C230B/ TJT30A120V2P/17325/PC230A/H230A/90-244
Details: This contactor is a heavy duty enclosed replacement for all two pole contactors rated at 40 Amps or less which have 120 volt coils. This contactor is rated at 40 Amps and has a 120 Volt coil. This contactor has a heavy lug terminal and 4 male quick connect ¼” terminals on each line voltage connection to provide maximum wiring flexibility. The two terminals for the low voltage coil each have double ¼” male quick connects. The contact mechanism is enclosed to keep out insects and debris, but the visible plunger provides positive verification that the contacts are pulled in. The coil is encapsulated with no exposed tape wrapping. The mounting base measures 2-5/16” X 2” with four oblong mounting holes 1-5/8” x 1-5/8” on center. There are also four slots in the base to provide many mounting options. In accordance with U.L. Bulletin No. 508 “Industrial Control Equipment”, contactors meet specifications for devices up to 600 VAC Coils have class B insulation. Includes Lug, spade terminals, and cover C230B/TJT30A120V2P/17325/PC230A/H230A/90-244. This part is covered by the exclusive Migro two year limited replacement policy. If this part fails within two years from date of purchase, return the defective part and a copy of the original invoice to the place of purchase for replacement. Contact the authorized Migro dealer that you purchased the part from for details. Original equipment manufacturer's brand name(s) and part numbers are used for identification purposes only. This item meets or exceeds original equipment specifications.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.1 x 2.1 inches