Onyehn 2pcs DC 12V-36V Voltage Protection Module Digital Low Voltage Protector Disconnect Switch Over Discharge Protection Module
- Board Size: 57 X 42 X 19mm/2.24 X 1.65 X 0.75inch(L*W*H), Input Voltage Range: DC12-36V, Control Accuracy: 0.1V, Power Consumption: <1.5W, Maximum Amperage before Breaker Trips: 20A.Package Included:2x Protection Module.
- Programmable battery low voltage disconnect switch for DC12-36V lead acid battery and lithium ion battery. It's a protection switch module, not included batteries itself.Compatible Battery: lead acid, lithium ion battery, solar panel battery
- On-board momentary push button to set the low voltage disconnect parameter and 3 digit red LED display the parameter easy to operation.When the battery voltage reach the setting values, the module will disconnect load automatically to aviod the battery from over discharging to prolong the battery lifetime. Reference formula: charging voltage = rated voltage x 1.2; charging current = rated current x 0.2
- Reset:When the power is off, press and hold the two buttons at the same time, and then power on. At this time, the screen displays "888", indicating that the factory settings are restored.The factory-set protection value: 12V, difference value: 2V. Difference Value"is the value between the battery voltage to disconnect and the battery voltage to reconnect.
- Display is accurate, the switch module is quickly to open and close when near minimum voltage; Settings is stored non-volatile, it can keep set when power off
Details: How to use: The first time a new battery is used, the rated voltage value is close to the actual value, Judgment to stop the discharge voltage. A reasonable discharge voltage value can be obtained according to the general voltage calculation method of the battery. When the old battery is used, the actual voltage value and the rated voltage value are quite different, so you need to measure the stop voltage value in actual use. Battery charging usually uses slow charging (the voltage and current of fast charging are relatively large, and the battery is easily damaged.) The charging voltage of slow charging is 1.2 times the rated voltage, and the charging current is adjusted to about 2/10 of the rated capacity current of the battery. For example: the charging voltage of a 6V 50Ah battery is about 7.2V, adjust the charging current to 10A. For example Set lower than 12.5V to stop, higher than 14V to start: Set the protection value: press "+" once to display the protection value, double-click "+", the decimal point flashes, press "+, -" to change the value at this time, and change it to 12.5. If there is no operation for 3 seconds, the module will automatically save and exit the setting mode. Set the return difference value: press "-" once to display the return difference value, double-click the "-", the decimal point flashes, press "+, -" to change the value at this time, and change it to 1.5. If there is no operation for 3 seconds, the module will automatically save and exit the setting mode. ----------------------------- Trouble Shooting ----------------------------- Trouble: Set this up to test a 3s li-on pack on a 10 watt LED the display lit for a couple minute then the module went dead never worked. Reason: The module is only suitable for a single battery, not for battery pack. Solution: Please connect with a single battery.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.4 x 1.0 inches