SOIC8 SOP8 Flash Chip IC Test Clips Socket Adapter, Coomatec USB Programmer CH341A Module BIOS/24/25/93, 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS W/ Software & Driver
- 1. With the SOIC8 SOP8 Flash Chip IC Test Clips Socket Adapter, It's awesome that you don't need to unsolder anything, just connect the clip to the chip, connect the programmer to USB port of your computer and you're ready to work
- 2. CH341A USB programmer can emulate UART communication, standard parallel port, memory parallel port and synchronous serial (I2C, SPI).
- 3. The device compatible with I2C EEPROMS (3.3V and 5V)and also SPI FLASH memories (3.3V devices) without any issues.
- 4. Drivers can be provided by our customer service or downloaded in forum.
- 5. This helped you save a bricked laptop and well worth it to not have to replace the MB or upgrade everything when the existing hardware was serving its purpose.
Part Number: GG1121
Details: [Applicable series]: This product is applied to ROM writer SPI Flash writer 24 or 25 series chip, SPL FLASH SOP8, SOP16 chip. [Applicable chip size]: Pin spacing: 1.27 mm / width: 150-300 MIL. A cable and board for converting to a distance of 2.54 mm DIP-8 are included in the package. [Product application]: Various operations such as data erasing, data writing, unlocking, backup, checking, and repair can be performed on various equipment such as LCD screens, cards, desktop motherboards, notebook routers, DVDs, set-top boxes, TVs, and memories. [Package contents]: 1 x CH341A Programmer 1 x SOP8 Test Clip 1 x 8Pin to 8Pin Converter 1 x SOP8 to 8Pin Converter 1x SOP16 to 8Pin Converter 2 x 2.54mm 4Pin header 【Note】: * When connecting, do not force it down. The tip of the clip may damage. Open the clip and connect from the left and right of the tip. Also, when removing it, push the tail of the clip to separate the opening, and then remove it. Be careful not to pull it out directly. * Depending on the circuit around the chip, the position to sandwich the chip may be insufficient and connection may not be possible, so check the chip position on the motherboard. * ESMT SST 25 series chips can be read, but cannot be written. Please be careful. 【quality assurance】: We are committed to providing the best service to our customers. All products have undergone rigorous inspection. If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Contact procedure: Please feel free to contact us from "Account Service"-> "Order History"-> "Inquire about this order" in the account service. We will respond responsibly.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.2 x 0.9 inches