STEPPERONLINE CNC Stepper Motor Driver 1.0-4.2A 20-50VDC 1/128 Micro-Step Resolutions for Nema 17 and 23 Stepper Motor
- Stepper motor driver DM542T is updated to version V4.0, add 5V/24V logical voltage selector, alarm outputs.
- Industrial-grade Stepper Driver, Suit for Nema 17 and 23 Stepper Motor
- 1.0~4.2A, 20~50VDC, 1/128 Microstep Resolution
- Pulse signal: 4-5V when PUL-HIGH, 0-0.5V whenPUL-LOW. The same as DIR and ENA signals
- 100% service satisfactory. We provided this stepper motor kit with 30 days free replacement or refund, 1 year warranty and whole life customer service from the date of purchasing.
model number: DM542T
Part Number: DM542T
Details: Overview: This driver is an industrial-grade fully digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with other analog or TB6600 chips driver, it can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Key Features: * Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability * Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration when power on, offer optimal responses with different motors * Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output, thus offers smoother motor movement * 15 selectable microstep resolutions: 1/2, 1/4, 1/5, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16, 1/20, 1/25, 1/32, 1/40, 1/50, 1/64, 1/100, 1/125, 1/128 * Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on * 8 selectable peak current including 1.00A to 4.20A * Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz, TTL compatible and optically isolated input * Automatic idle-current reduction * Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors * Support PUL/DIR mode * Over-voltage and over-current protections Electrical Specifications: * Output Peak Current: 1.0~4.2A (3.0 RMS) * Input Voltage: +20~50VDC (Typical 36VDC) * Logic Signal Current: 7~16mA (Typical 10mA) * Pulse Input Frequency: 0~200kHz * Pulse Width: 2.5μS * Isolation Resistance: 500MΩ * Cooling: Natural Cooling or Forced cooling * Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases * Operating Temperature: -10℃~45℃ * Vibration: 10-55Hz / 0.15mm * Weight: Approx.210g (7.4oz) Packing List: 1 x Stepper Driver DM542T 1 x Full DM542T Driver Manual
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.6 x 2.5 inches