STEPPERONLINE Nema 17 Bipolar 42Ncm(59.49oz.in) 1.5A 42x42x39mm 4 Wires with 1m Cable & Connector for 3D Printer CNC DIY (1 Pack)
- High Torque , Low Noise, Low Resistance
- Nema 17 stepper motor with step angle 1.8deg
- Phase Current 1.5A, Holding Torque: 42Ncm(59.49oz.in), Voltage: 12-24VDC
- This nema 17 stepper motors have been widely used in industrial automation, robotics, textile and medical industries.
- Products from STEPPERONLINE have a one-year warranty. If you have problems with the products you buy, please let us know first. Our strong technical support will help you find the problems and exchange or return the items.
Details: This bipolar Nema 17 stepper motor with step angle 1.8deg and size 42x42x39mm. It has 4 wires, each phase draws current 1.5A, with holding torque 42Ncm(59.49oz.in). Electrical Specification *Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS15-1504S *Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper *Step Angle: 1.8 deg *Holding Torque: 42Ncm(59.49oz.in) *Rated Current/phase: 1.50A *Phase Resistance: 2.0ohms *Inductance: 3.9mH ± 20%(1KHz) Physical Specification *Frame Size: 42 x 42mm *Body Length: 39mm *Shaft Diameter: Φ5mm *Shaft Length: 23.5mm *D-cut Length: 18mm *Number of Leads: 4 *Lead Length: 1000mm *Weight: 280g Connection Black(A+), Green(A-), Blue(B+), Red(B-) Warning: Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.0 x 2.6 inches