STEPPERONLINE Nema 17 Stepper Motor Bipolar 2A 59Ncm(84oz.in) 48mm Body 4-lead W/ 1m Cable and Connector compatible with 3D Printer/CNC
- 3D printer motor with high torque
- 59Ncm(83.6oz.in) holding torque
- NEMA 17 bipolar 1.65"x1.65"x1.89" 4-wire
- Build with 39.37"( 1m) Cable and 0.1" pitch Connector
- Rated current 2.0A & resistance 1.4ohms
model number: 17HS19-2004S
Part Number: 17HS19-2004S1
Details: This is an updated version nema 17 stepper motor with holding torque of 59Ncm(83.6oz.in). Based on old verstion, we have lengthened motor cable length to 1 metre, and add a 4-pin 0.1" pitch (2.54mm) Harwin female connector at the end of cable. It's a good ideal for 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
Important notice: Some customers reported they bought this model from other sellers under this listing, but found much of difference with our description(no connector and shorter leads). We highly recommend you report this problem to Amazon if you have same experience. If you are a new buyer, please pay attention that our ID is "STEPPERONLINE", and our P/N is "17HS19-2004S1".
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS19-2004S1
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 59Ncm(83.6oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
* Phase Resistance: 1.4ohms
* Inductance: 3.0mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 1.65" x 1.65" (42 x 42mm)
* Body Length: 1.89" (48mm)
* Shaft Diameter: 0.2" (5mm)
* Shaft Length: 0.94" (24mm)
* D-cut Length: 0.59" (15mm）
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 39.37" (1000mm) with connector
* Weight: 390g
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.9 x 2.5 inches