uxcell 1000uF 63V Capacitor, Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors 105C High Temp 20pcs
- Aluminum electrolytic capacitor, 1000uF, 63V, 20 pieces in package
- High working temperature range from -40℃ to +105℃; Capacitance Tolerance: ±20%
- Body Size: 16mm Diameter x 26mm Length; Fit with 7.5mm hole space
- Widely used in TV, VCD, speaker, digital camera, dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator, etc.
- Pleast take all its characteristics (required life, temperature, ripple current and physical size) into consideration before your purchasing
Part Number: a19101200ux0582
Details: Specification: Capacitance: 1000uF Rated Voltage: 63V Capacitance Tolerance: +/-20% (at 120Hz, 20℃) Lead Type: Radial Category Temperature Range: -40℃ to +105℃ (6.3~100V) Life Span: 2000-3000h Body Size: 16 x 26mm Lead Length: 20mm, 25mm Lead Space: 7.5mm Lead Diameter: 0.8mm Package Content: 20 x Electrolytic Capacitors About Our Item: -Aluminum electrolytic capacitors are designed for use in all types of electronic equipment including power and alternative energy, industrial, telecommunications and consumer electronics applications. -These capacitors offer very long life in applications, with rated temperatures up to 105℃ for general-purpose applications. -For use in power supplies and computer motherboards. Pay attention to the following cautions: DO NOT move the capacitor after soldering to PC board. DO NOT pick up the PC board by holding the soldered capacitor. DO NOT insert capacitor on the PC board with a hole space different to specified lead space. Take the position of the safety vent into consideration when designing the PC board layout. Excessive soldering time or temperature excessive mounting force can negatively affect the capacitor's characteristics. Long lead is positive end and the shorter one is the negative end. How to select the proper capacitor for your design? Step 1: Determine the capacitance required by the design. Step 2: Define the expected ambient operating temperature. Step 3: Define the DC operating voltage to be applied to the capacitor. Step 4: Bound the space available for the capacitor (if available space is a concern).
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.1 x 2.6 inches