flashtree Heat Shrink Tubing 7mm Dia 11mm Flat Width 10m 2:1 Heat Shrink Tube Wire Wrap Black
This heat shrink tube is best for wire connection, solder joint protection, connectors sealing, group lines marking, resistance electric capacity insulation protection etc.
- Corrosion Resistance
- Good Electrical Insulation
- High-strength Toughness
- High Temperature Resistant
- Waterproof Resistant
- Long Service Life
How To Use:
1. CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE TUBE. Measure the diameter of wire/cable you want to wrap, make sure the diameter is equal to the size of heat shrink tube after shrinked, because the tube will shrink up to 1/2 of original diameter after heating.
2. WRAP THE WIRE WITH THE TUBE. Cut out the length you need, wrap the wire with the tube, use a lighter, hair dryer or heat gun to heat the tube.
3. HEAT THE TUBE UNTIL THE WIRE IS WRAPPED TIGHTLY.
-PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE USING LIGHTER OR HEAT GUN.
-PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM WHILE HEATING.
Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 ( will maximum shrink to 1/2 of its supplied diameter )
Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70 Degree Celsius
Full Shrinkage Temp: +125 Degree Celsius maximum
Operating Temperature:-55 to 125 Degree Celsius
Rated voltage: 1000V
Dielectric strength: 1 KV
Flammability: VW-1, Flame Retardant
Item Shape: Round/Flat
- Diameter(Before Shrinking): 7mm / 0.28";Flat Width: 11mm / 0.43"; Length(approx.): 10M / 32.8ft; Shrink Ratio: 2:1.
- Operating Temperature: -55 to 125 Degree Celsius; Flammability: VW-1, Flame Retardant.
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70 Degree Celsius; Full Shrinkage Temp: +125 Degree Celsius maximum.
- Our Heat Shrink Tubes are perfect for appliance/auto electric wire cable harness wrapping, which will be protective in harsh environments.
- Fast and Easy Use, can be customized at home to fit your need, solve your problems within few minutes.